Hi guys, welcome to my blog! I am so excited to get things started.
Before I go any further, I just want to say that this a place for me to express my thoughts, emotions, opinions, etc on a variety of topics ranging from what’s happening in the world to what’s happening in my life so it isn’t going to be a formal blog or anything like that so forgive me if I make any mistakes, nobody’s perfect 😉
I’ve never had a personal blog before so I was kind of confused as to what my first ever blog post should be. I decided that it made sense to first talk about myself so you guys could get to know me a bit more but there really isn’t that much to say besides what I already said in the “ABOUT” page of my blog, so I’m going to do the ‘Get to know me Tag’ instead. Am I the only one that struggles when it comes to what to say in bios and things like that? I hope not haha.
Anyway, let’s get started, I hope you guys have as much fun reading it as I did answering the questions!
- What is your first name? Precious.
- Are you named after anyone? Nope. My mom told me that she didn’t have me until a couple years after she got married and so when I finally came, I was a precious/valuable gift and that’s why she named me Precious.
- Where were you born? Nigeria.
- Where do you live? Canada.
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I’m super friendly and nice so of course 😉
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? LOL yeah, all the time.
- What is the first thing you notice about people? Probably their facial expression to try and determine if they’re approachable.
- Are you in a relationship? Yes, I am. I have a boyfriend. His name’s Trevor 🙂
- How tall are you? Somewhere between 5’4 and 5’5.
- Favourite subject in High School? I’d have to say Psychology because it’s the only class I ever enjoyed going to. It’s also what I’m studying in University right now.
- Favourite drink? Orange crush lol
- Favourite song at the moment? This is so tough because I have a lot of songs that I’m into currently. I’d have to choose Love yourself by Justin Bieber.
- What sports have you participated in? This is funny because I’m the complete opposite of athletic. I’ve only ever played badminton though. I sprained my thumb in my grade 9 gym class when I tried to catch a basketball LOL.
- Favourite book? I don’t have a favourite book but my favourite author is Danielle Steel. I have about 60 of her books on my bookshelf.
- Favourite color? Definitely purple. I even went through a phase where I would only wear purple. Good times.
- Favourite holiday? Christmas time! Who doesn’t love that magical time of the year?
- How many people are in your family? 3 people. My mom, my sister, Serena and I.
- What languages do you speak? Only English, unfortunately.
- What is your favourite restaurant? It would have to be Ye’s Buffet or any other place that has sushi.
- Did you like School? Does anybody actually like school? Lol it was alright, I suppose.
- What are some of your favourite TV shows? HTGAWM, Law & Order SVU, Big Brother, The Office, etc.
- PC or mac? I’ve only ever used a PC so I’m not sure. I’d like to buy a Mac though. (Nov. 17 UPDATE: I’ve had a MacBook Air now for a while, woo!)
- What phone do you have? iPhone 6. I might upgrade depending on how the new iPhone looks.
- Scary movies or happy endings? I’m a sucker for happy endings even though I always cry while watching them.
- What would you like to be in the future? A counselling psychologist 🙂
If you have any questions for me in general or regarding anything I said above, don’t hesitate to contact me by email or by leaving a comment down below!