Yay, it’s finally December!!
I love this magical time of the year so much! The snow, hot chocolate, warm sweaters, Christmas trees and most especially late night drives to check out the decorated houses in my area. I won’t deny it, I’m obsessed with Christmas!
Since this year, I don’t really have a list of things I want, I decided to tell you guys about the items I already have and how happy they make me!
So I asked myself this question: If I had to leave my house hurriedly and I could only bring along my ‘prized possessions’, what would they be?
- My MacBook: I love this little laptop so much! I saved up all year and bought it about 2 months ago and although it was really pricey and I find myself often wondering what else I could have done with the money, I don’t regret it! As you all know, purple is my favourite colour so of course I had to get a purple case and keyboard cover for my precious baby! (haha precious… get it?? Okay I’ll stop). I also got a sleeve and I love the gray chevron pattern it has. I didn’t remember to take a picture of it so you can click here to see how it looks!
- My iPhone: I’ve always been a fan of Apple products so it makes sense that I have an iPhone. I started with the 4S, progressed to the 6 and I got the 7 a couple weeks ago. I’m so in love with how sleek and pretty it looks. The rose gold colour is truly what makes me fall in love with it. I got a clear case so I can be reminded of how beautiful it is when I look at it!
- My Sorels: I don’t know why this isn’t at the top of my list but it should be! I love these shoes with a passion. I got them last winter but I waited till this year to break them out, I’m not sure why. Probably because I just set them on my desk and gazed at them adoringly. I think they’re so beautiful and go with basically anything I wear, plus they’re great for winter.
- My Instax Mini 8: I’d been dying to get my hands on this camera for the longest time so my boyfriend got it for me as a birthday gift and I’m so in love with it! I try to limit the pictures I take with it simply because the film adds up and gets expensive haha. There’s something amazing about polaroids and how cool they look. This is a camera I’m definitely always going to cherish!
- My collection of Danielle Steel Novels: As I mentioned here, I’m a huge fan of Danielle Steel. I love reading her books whenever I have some spare time. The books in these pictures are just some of the ones I own. My goal is to collect each and every single one of her books and I’m almost there, with the exception of the most recent ones. I highly recommend reading them, you won’t be disappointed!
Thanks for taking the time to read this post! What are your prized possessions? Let me know down below!